[av_heading tag=’h1′ padding=’20’ heading=’Hotel Policies’ color=” style=” custom_font=” size=” subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ custom_class=”][/av_heading]
[av_hr class=’invisible’ height=’10’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’]
[av_icon_box icon=’ue83f’ font=’entypo-fontello’ position=’left’ title=’Important’ link=” linktarget=” linkelement=”]
By requesting a room at the Nalu Kai Lodge via email or phone, you submit your agreement to the Hotel Policies outlined here.
[av_toggle_container initial=’0′ mode=’accordion’ sort=”]
[av_toggle title=’Reservations & Cancellations’ tags=”]
- We enforce a strict cancellation policy because we are a small property and need to secure bookings/dates PRIOR to arrival.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of email confirmation.
- Credit cards are charged in full anytime within 45 days prior to arrival.
- A deposit may be required to secure a booking. All deposits are due upon receipt of reservation confirmation. Deposit payments are non-refundable.
- Cancelations or partial cancelations made less than 45 days before arrival date will be charged a fixed fee of $100 plus any deposit payment required. If the booking is cancelled inside of 45 days prior to arrival, refunds will be issued on a pro-rata basis less $100.00 cancellation fee when/if the space is re-booked.
[av_toggle title=’Cleaning & Damages’ tags=”]
- A damage / cleaning deposit can be held. It will be returned in full if the unit is not left excessively dirty, and there is no chargeable damage to the unit.
- Excessively dirty rooms, missing towels/linens/room items or stained quilts, smoking in the rooms are subject to a surcharge taken directly from your credit card after checkout. Guests wash all used dishes and be sure trash is put away or you will be charged an additional cleaning fee.
[av_toggle title=’Housekeeping’ tags=”]
We do not provide daily housekeeping. For stays longer than 7 nights, your room will be cleaned mid stay. If you require additional housekeeping services please contact Maria directly for fees and scheduling.
[av_toggle title=’Cooking at The Lodge’ tags=”]
- We do not have a “common kitchen” area but do have some simple supplies in the common BBQ area. Guests must clean up after use. There is a sink, trash and recycling area under the lanai. There is dishwashing and cleanup items for guest use at the sink.
[av_toggle title=’Maximum Room Capacity, Children’ tags=”]
Lodge rooms sleep a maximum of 2 people, a child is considered a 3rd person. The large one bedroom apartment (Unit 9) can sleep up to 3 people. Guest must notify management prior to booking if seeking accommodation for a child under the age of 12.
[av_toggle title=’Room/Location Requests’ tags=”]
Requested rooms are never a guarantee. We guarantee your requested bedding, however we do not guarantee specific rooms or rooms on a certain floor. We are a small hotel and often need to move guests to other rooms prior to arrival to fit the “puzzle”.
[av_toggle title=’Downtown/Street Noise’ tags=”]
The property is located at 18 Nalu Place, in the heart of downtown Paia and due to this prime location and proximity to Hana Highway (a two lane road) these units are subject to street traffic noise and town noise. Cancellations because of noise will not be refunded.
[av_toggle title=’Quiet Hours’ tags=”]
We have quiet hours from 10pm-8am. Guest must not be mingling or talking outside during quiet hours. The lodge walls are not insulated and foot steps and voices can be loud, so please be considerate of your neighbors. Persons who are sensitive to noise should be advised that cancellations because of noise will not be refunded.
[av_toggle title=’Smoking Policy’ tags=”]
Nalu Kai Lodge is a smoke-free property. All rooms and common areas are non-smoking areas. An Automatic $150 cleaning fee will apply to your credit card should you choose to smoke anything in your room. If you do smoke, please smoke 20 feet outside of the lodge gates on Nalu Place, towards the Hana Bay carport and Chevron gas station.
[av_toggle title=’Parking’ tags=”]
Off Street Parking at Nalu Kai Lodge is on a “first come first serve” basis. Please see Parking Directions. There are five designated spots: two parallel on the side of the two story building (compact cars ONLY and on the gravel INSIDE of the YELLOW LINES or you will get a ticket as this is a public road and emergency vehicles must be able to get down alley-way), two in front of the bamboo gate entrance and one parallel spot before the green dumpster. Please do not park in the carport for Hana Bay Juice Company, unless your are unloading car.
[av_toggle title=’Office Hours & Other Questions’ tags=”]
The Nalu Kai Lodge has no office with set hours. If you need help or have any questions, please call 808-385-4344. In cases of emergency, listen to the voicemail for the emergency number.
[av_icon_box icon=’ue81d’ font=’entypo-fontello’ position=’left’ title=’Questions?’ link=’page,34′ linktarget=” linkelement=’both’]
Please contact us at email@example.com or call us 808-385-4344.