- Park in any of the designated spots on the right side of the Alley, Nalu Pl. This includes the two spots in the carport (or garage).
- If you can’t find a spot, park on the ocean side of the street or at the lit public parking lot.
- Never leave valuables, backpacks or luggage inside your car overnight.
- Park fully inside the yellow line, that is parallel with the alleyway. If you do not park correctly, our neighbor Earl will complain to us and we will have to ask you to re-park. Sometimes our neighbor Earl does not treat people kindly. He is not violent, but can get angry and yell – especially if he’s been drinking. If you are confronted by him, please do as he says, re-park, and let us know so that we can remind him to be polite.
- After self-checking in to your room, you will find your key and parking pass inside your room. The parking pass is just a Lodge business card with your room number on it. Place it on your dash.
- If you do not have a parking pass in your car, we may put a “no parking you will be towed” sticker on your car. It’s a pain to remove. Sorry!
- Sorry, there is no designated or legal spot to smoke on the alleyway due to county regulations and the proximity to the entrance to businesses and non-smoking properties. Also, the cigarette butts on the ground end up in the ocean which is one of the biggest problems with native turtle populations.